Wednesday, November 10, 2004

rubbish

Do I have a knack for writing? Not at all. I want to talk rubbish. That is all. This is a right place. Can I do it alone in a room? No. I hope somebody will listen too, at least me. I might try this with a tape recorder to listen to rubbishes afterwards. Do I like my own voice? Perhaps not. So far my taped voice did not impress me. Bloggers corner with a mug of coffee is my place for now. Budhadeb Guha, eminent Bengali writer I have not yet come across any English creation of him, was singing Bengali songs in TV, Toppa etc, without any supporting instruments. I admit, this one thing, singing, I should have learned. Why not start now, I am 51yrs young.

Comments:
are you hinting that you are going to start learning to sing? pls change the settings of this blog, no unregistered user will be able to post comments here.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?