Thursday, March 10, 2005

LL

Believe me; I did not write love letters and poetry ever. Can you suggest the best way to learn the first? Someday, I hope, will be able to write few love letters that will change the world around me. Alas but who will read it except myself. Nobody have the time to waste, and that too reading love letters. But its all right, lovers know love letters are for writing and sending. it is my first try.
My Love, my heart goes out to kiss you on your cheek the left one, your face the beautiful world of mine. The purpose of this one life is to be with you however brief that time may be and of course that must be a cause of fun and happiness for you. Once I dreamt to become air to touch you all over to comfort you. Now I imagine becoming your mind to be able to make you happy and fulfilled. You are the only cause of my existence but I am pathetical selfish and self centered by nature. I am trying very hard, dear (in fact you are my darling), to understand self so that one day will be able to weed it. Then this dumb head shall be with you, become you, and you forever. Are you afraid? Myay hoon naa ( I am here)! -------- Love, love, love, love, love, love you ----- one of Your grasshoppers etc.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?