Monday, March 07, 2005

Public S

Yesterday at the closing hours in my office from the window I saw a big crowd intently watching something, I also joined the crowd. People were watching mating of snakes. It is subject of movie, a long drawn process. Usually my Bengalese middle class manners do not permit looking at mating of dogs, cats or cows publicly. I try to keep my eyes, in public, firmly away while doves, sparrows or cockroach do it. Somehow here I found all my colleagues, men and women, unabashedly and intently watching this blue film act. I admit in our office premises kids were not present.
After the above show I had an appointment with Abhijit, at the marbled steps of Rbindra Sadan, the theater hall. After taking my seat on the steps, I had to keep my eyes shut. In front of me around a small water pond boys and girls were seating in pairs and some were doing almost same as above. To the authority, my humble request, please do not disturb them and have police to protect them. OH! Later I found intent watchers watching the act from outside of the premises boundary walls. The show was complete.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?