Saturday, March 05, 2005

Run away

I can not nurse people. I am afraid of seeing people suffer. My old friend Khokan who can not find any job, unemployed for long time, was offered a job that includes, Indians are bad toilet users to say the least, public toilet cleaning. He ran away. If job of nursing of bloodied or bedridden patient is offered to me I have to do the same i.e. run away. I shall hide in a room and blog. Two of my aunts, wives to my maternal uncles, are able nurses by profession. I admit I have soft corners for them. As a matter of right, by Radha-Krishna tradition, I can go soft of these two relatives, but this, I admit, is extra softness. Not all can run away, mostly due to monetary constraints. Those who can not run away but dislike the job, make bad nurses, bring bad names to the profession.
Likewise parents force their wards to be doctors. Often these doctors find solace in selling/sharing soap/cosmetics by multilevel marketing Amway, the great American way.
Patients suffer.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?