Monday, May 23, 2005

Debu BLOG

Debu is back, he announced by an e-mail. He did not say that his 100 MHz computer is still working. I am waiting to read his next mail. He started memoir then suddenly became silent. I may request him to publish that part in blog. I requested many people to start writing personal experiences. Ignoramus is personally very pleased with M/s Google & co for arranging blogspot. I hope to know how I can help them so that this could be continued and admit do not understand their business idea. I read in another blog that blogging is growing fast to gain the popularity of online games. When people had time they could share with others, knowledge they had gathered. They talked and rhymed. Industrialization, competition, globalization etc robbed time. Little time whatever one get spend it in front TV soaps/news concoction and/or video Games. Blogging may help to transfer family/local knowledge and history. Or one may record some rare thoughts to pass some mind. To share simple fun is good idea of blog. Debu had a blogspot.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?