Sunday, May 08, 2005

to my Mother

I do not like to remember exact age. I am fifty plus. So mom you are somewhere seventy. In this house named ‘Khelaghar’ (playhouse) things are almost unaltered as you left this winter, except time. So I am almost with my mother all the time, day, month and year sans the irritants of living together. Here, as you know, time also moves much slower than your place ‘’merica. Piu and Swarup came to this house after they had returned from honeymoon. But I was too busy to take snaps. I am unable to publish photos of the newly married couple. I hope Vivek (visit this link) will be able publish them.
Ma please, you and Jhiki start a common blogspot if you have made enough of quilts. R-A-I may chip in if and when they get time or knack. In fact I was reading “Mother’s Day” in http://www.blogasmic.typepad.com/ , hence the write up. This site I often visit. At your age trouble of traveling across the globe will force you soon to stay put at one place. Even if you would decide to stay more time at Khelaghar you will be able to publish that blog with your daughter together. Love you mom. I like all the moms.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?