Thursday, July 14, 2005

B&O



Bureaucracy is good and bad. Orthodoxy is good and bad. I enjoy the benefit silently and cry foul when it hurt. My job protection (I work in Government owned company in transport and tourism industry) is benefit of B&O, I enjoy very much. But every day customers are running away towards new private companies our competitors. This is cause of worry to me. My company has to change the custom and habits of distorted monopoly days. But it is prisoner of B&O in and out. So called progressives from m/s late Jawaharlal Nehru to today’s Prakash Karath helped to protect our jobs. Personally I must thank them all. I only suffer a little, due to my rising ignorance, when I try to fathom the cost.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?