Wednesday, July 20, 2005

LL another M

There is no bar for writing love letter in a rainy month I presume. My first and so far the last was logged on 10th March. That was a murder. Permit me another try.
Come darling, come closer my inamorata (I got it from Thesaurus) to ignoramus. My time (I am talking Newtonian time, can not count the Einstein time) is delimitated by death-birth. You are immersed in hope of rebirth and immortality. When it rains I feel your touch. I look out of window you are out there in the rain. When storm wind lashes I understand intimacy. The other day I tried to touch you, you shied away. Today you are fearless my lovely. Your thunder is proof of your mood. Now you care less of destruction you may cause. Destruction is precursor of all creation. Come, come let us play and dance till we lust. ------------ Your soundless cricket loves you limitless.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?