Sunday, July 03, 2005

This and That 002

I visit this blog almost everyday more than once. By reading comments I know beyond doubt that Debu, Abhijit and author of Blogasmic did visit once. Vivek and Hiya did that in front of me with the home computer. My mother and my friends (Hiru, Swapan and Partha) told me that they had visited at least once. I have reason to think my cousin brother Swaran and niece Pompy visited once each. That is all. Hiya is the youngest and my mom is the eldest. I try utmost not to offend your tastes and beliefs. Here in the blog I may use freedom of speech bluntly that I am unable to do in real life.

I shall socialize. One can not neglect this part of life. After all man is social animal.

Hiya and Swapan registered their blog, did not post yet. It is no news.

Unbelievably, I heard, hemoglobin count of Aruna reached 3 and after injections and iron tonics came to 6. She is now in Naihati. And her husband Debnath, both are my friends, managed to break his paralyzed hand. He is now in Jamshedpore. I resolved to take no part in their sufferings. Bye.

Finally to my adult girl friends please visit http://www.notsalmon.com/2005/04/dont-have-time-to-read-books-have-one.html , for others it’s of no use.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?