Saturday, August 20, 2005

adjustments

JAMAIBABU ------- often question arises "what is blog". there are many ways to answer it. one of them is not to cram mailboxes with impersonal mails, some call it spam. this lazy ignoramus is living with lazy rickety copper line of BSNL. a VSNL internet connection through BSNL telephone line is an irritation of my life at present. i sometimes get connected to 4.56 bps gates; i am not playing with decimal point. please send longer mails to tilakghosh@yahoo.com. often i go to Viveks computer which has a high speed sify line and check my yahoo mails. Continue with my VSNL address for short messages.

please let me add i saw high tech blogs but my blog is low tech. and i find it user friendly, as simple as e-mailing. to start a blog please go to left corner at the top of this page and strike and shout 'cheecheeng phnuuck'. Bon voyage.

----- Original Message -----
From: Tilak Ghosh
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2005 6:18 AM
Subject: Fw: no mail (rewrite)

mails are being sent occasionally by me. I sit with computer to blog mostly. vivek also write blog. if you have a knack for reading please go to his blog " Its my life " . Since the camera has been bought my blogspot is full with snaps. please arrange time for a visit at " day i live " and abhijit's. some of you may find yourselves in photos. you are free to download and reuse them.

blog is a word which could not be accommodated in many dictionaries. meaning of blog varies . there is a debate, some use it as journal , others disagree. forms of blogging are varied. whatever, blogging has become very popular time cruncher among netizens and others, somewhat productive, much better than watching soaps on TV. (my hunch is women, fed up with soaps, are taking over the arena.) so far vivek and ignoramus are active for last six months. debu just vanished after a feeble start.

aruna ------ I sent a long mail many days ago for your eyes only, awaiting reply. -------------- ignoramus

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?