Thursday, August 18, 2005

Minority freak

Minority. I am Bangalee, Hindu by birth, born-grow-live at Kolkata minority. As such neither Bengalese nor Hindus are majorities in humanity. I belong to two following minority groups. I do not have the numbers. Let me guess 70% Bengali speaking humans on earth are Moslem; and same amount if not more live rural. Love to eat sweet water fishes perhaps constitute a minority group in world. I can read and write somewhat English and do blog, thus I belong to two more minority groups in South Asia. Income Tax payers are minority amongst citizens of India and I pay some. I am unmarried another minority group. And I always fall in love again a minority. I rudely avoid big party so in minority. I am in minority group because I do not have God-Ishwar-Allah-Budho-Marx; to buy books though one has no school going kid thus a minority, hope you will not ask if I read one. I shall not brag on to bore you, if you belong to one of the rarest miniscule group who will read this once in lifetime. I do not belong to the majority who can tell the truth, I know not what truth is perhaps another minority.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?