Tuesday, August 30, 2005

So I ran

Center of Gravity (CG) was in town! Not a big surprise my guesses went wrong. In fact it was wrong two consecutive weeks. I thought she went to Bankura. CG called after 19:30 hrs and that was pretty late for aaddaa considering one hour journey to reach her pen. Two full house aaddaa, which is staple of my life, was missed! I used to check in the morning for the venue. Recently I became allergic to making telephone calls. Devoid of succor I am feeling deprived and depressed. I am very much hungry to meet my friends, CG in particular, after long time no see.

I ran to her house yesterday after office without notice/calls. She and BBB were going out shopping, a pressure releaser for ladies, you know no doubt. I tagged along. Old Lion was out in the jungle to arrange his next feast and Dear Deer was in office/factory running the show. We landed at Dakshinapan the Govt created shopping mall. We made round and round, we talked, BBB purchased one thing perhaps known as ghagra, could not find another item churni I think. Not so freshly steamed momo and coffee was our refreshment. We wished we should meet again soon and parted. This beautiful company of friends for a short evening refueled me. Isn’t it instant dating?

Comments:
Who are CG & BBB ?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?