Wednesday, August 24, 2005

This and That 004

I am angry. The telephone line is again disturbing. This BSNL line is used for internet dial up connection. My mother can tell how long my father had to wait to get this connection in 1964. Now Telphone companies are selling connection door to door. I bought a telephone connection of Reliance brand. Though the service is otherwise more than satisfactory, I shall have to return it too because one is unable to call a TATA phone from this one. Funny thing is the reverse is possible. By using and abusing Govt bureaucracy Reliance grew but failed to stop weeds growth inside it’s organization. The hunter is now hunted.

Bengalese’ khichurree is made of rice and pulses boiled together with little this and that; a menue consisting of khichuree and Hilsa fry is one of the top. It was raining since midnight I heard Bhaskar was telling to his wife “this is a perfect khichuree day”.

How is wireless internet connection? Costly but why should I not explore? VoDATA from TATA and similar thing Data Card from Airtel are two items on my view. Apprx price Rs 15 thou will make me free to move to any room any house any locality in a city. Running cost is almost same.

Problem of getting a telephone connection is now matter of choice only but bigger problem is exit. I heard about such difficulties for credit cards.

Hiya was practicing her math problems. She had the correct answers at the back of the book. There is no (correct) answer pages/books to our life problems. One can try to reach more correct answers and try to compare his/her answers with those of people in similar problems. Accordingly truth is also almost true depending on time and other conditions. This realization is symptom of adulthood, isn’t it?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?