Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Tis and That 005

Exploitation is much maligned word in my environment/locality. (Profit is a bad word too.) “To make unethical use of for one‘s own advantage or profit; specif., to make profit from the labor of (others) without giving a just return” this Webster quote dominates our senses. The word ‘just’ depends very much upon my position in society. Enterprise and entrepreneur words are somehow not that bad. Rich is filthy till it’s out of my reach. Except those entrepreneurs, all filthy riches are favored son/daughters of not so impartial God or Devil or Mr. Jyoti Basu.

At last I visited and met my sick friend Swapan in hospital after he came down to shared cabin from Intensive Care Unit (that means seriousness reduced). Doctors suspect unknown virus is cause of problem. A bonus, I met Mani too.

Help is an essential and important word in life. For social animals help come from members of society and for all animals it comes from within and sometime from nature. Even macho men find help from outside is essential in his sick bed. Whenever I feel depressed and down, run to my friends particularly to my girl friends for a recharge. Present set of my friends make me rich; they are precious apiece. Memories of old friends (with whom contacts are lost or loosing) make me extremely proud too. In retrospection and introspection it is observed that renewal of old contacts are seldom very desirable because rate of change vector are different for all. Dwijesh’s mother, Mrs. Chatterjee is sick and is in hospital. I shall visit her tomorrow.

Entrepreneurs build up and exploit contacts. Friends exploit friendship. Please consult and take help from the dictionary or call on ignoramus to understand exploitation. (Prepared on 11th September 2005, could not post.)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?