Tuesday, October 11, 2005

This And That 006

I have nothing in my mind to write. Found out an posting error and edited Evolve. A Bengali book “bishaad briksha” written almost as memoir by Mr Mihir SenGupta came in my hand at that time. Experience of minority Hindu landed middle class and imagery of small village at Barisal in pre independent Bangladesh is remarkably same as what I was thinking of minorities at the time, to write Evolve. I dove into the book.

I bought the 8th Habit via eBay. Seven habits are
· To be proactive
· To begin end in mind
· To put first thing first
· To think win/win
· To seek first to understand, then to be understood
· To synergize
· To sharpen the saw (make loops).
We need private victories; first three will help. For public victories next thee are essential. Paradigm changes and challenges of growth are not onetime affair; tools to be sharpened and adjusted, so we make loops. Now comes the 8th habit.

What is very wrong in this blog?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?