Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Homeless

Happiness is first and last thing for me. It was same in my childhood and true till today. What make us happy change with age/time and conditions. To read blogs make me somewhat happy now. From Waiter Rant I came to http://www.x-mas2005.blogspot.com/, one may visit this ex-homeless guy blogspot too.
Our case, I mean Indian, is different, we have homeless families, along with singles, around us. Pardon me; I have seen shanties where living conditions are worse than homelessness. One may say that people made footpaths, railway stations or tree sheds their home. They cook, wash, give birth, marry, die and do all other activities of a homely life in the open.
To large extent homelessness around me can only be solved with rise in economic activities. Trade union activist will keep strict watch on implementation of minim mum wages rules. I shall join NGO looking after low wage workers’ safety. Merry Christmas.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?