Saturday, December 17, 2005

No solace

Watch your growth, compare with your own (past) performance only, not with others’. Develop tools and learn techniques to build up cooperation with others preferably with same level performers.

Tutors let the pupil have shortcut to answers. They drive to the solutions; but no-tutor means, to learn the hard path to answer along with strong muscles, of how to arrive at the right one, very important for life. The school (S.P.) fosters competition very much. Does it stress on cooperation amongst students as well?

I am and was a very bad student. I can not tell you what is good or bad for bright students. Let me share my experience though. I was tutored on all subjects by private tutors some part of my school life. My growth was really good only when I was studying in groups (untutored).

This much I could write after many rewrites; I shall try to rewrite the whole thing.

Comments:
????????
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?