Thursday, December 15, 2005

Quest 013 & 014

Blog is giving me that and I almost stopped going to my friends for company. We spend big part of life to earn our living and some savings; to raise a family and to support elders and disabled; where is the time left to upgrade self unless it is automatic/accidental? Self help books business is hot. My friends do not buy those, who are the buyers?

What is the source of income of whole time politician? The politicians, I understand, think that to take money for talk about something or raise a question in Parliament is unethical. Let me unashamedly state that I do not feel the business unethical. One industrialist MP is asking for more salary for his companions; no use; see those Gov Offices. Austere and ascetic life of Gandhiji is role model for politicians in India at least for the show. We must keep in mind here, that was pre-independence time and M/s Birla and many interested others bore the expenditures for public works and black goat milk. Post independence conditions and values change a lot. Money receipt is a must in those question deals.

Shall we common people use Right to Information Act?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?