Sunday, December 25, 2005

Selfish wish list

Why people go to Old-age homes?
Ignoramus is planning to go to one in few years and surely Ignoramus can not afford to have a house for himself. A house is made of brick and mortar or other things plus security and company; moreover an old man needs extra support and cares. I saw some old person very courageous and self sufficient to live in their own house alone. Ignoramus is not like them; not a solo type. Ignoramus wants to live alone amongst people of all shapes. At present I am much grateful to my relatives (my sisters, aunts and others) for my upkeep; this burden may go up soon, so is the need for alternate planning.

Ignoramus is selfishly preoccupied in looking at self for amusement/entertainment. I am thankful to all my friends, relatives and all wise persons around us for company and guidance. Ignoramus wishes to continue daydream of being gardener.

Please do not but if you can not help, bring one small potted live plant as gift on any occasion.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?