Tuesday, February 24, 2009

421

I, Boodhooram Ignoramus, had posted 420 times in this blog so far, saw in dashboard meter. This is a significant number in Indian Penal Code, rules for cheating etc. These four years I tried hard to become true ignoramus, to achieve the innocence of an ignorant. Innocent Boodhooram is supposed to ask basic questions only and not asked to give half witted remarks on subjects that he really does not understand. This blog, Day I Live, is untrue to its purpose and so a case of impersonation, chargeable under IPC420.

Perhaps only wise guys visited this blog. They can look through pretensions easily, and understood that I am really a fool. A fool can never become ignorant, but most of the fools are inherently ignorant.

Thanks to Google-Blogspot for giving this space for free to a fool/ignorant. I shall continue till full ignorance is achieved.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?